Protecting your family’s assets through attentive and thorough estate planning is the best way to protect the long-term interests of your family. We offer a variety of estate planning documents, as well as packages, to meet any family’s needs. Attorney Jnana Settle, having two special needs children of her own, finds it especially fulfilling to set aside time to work directly with other special needs families to set up estate plans that include special needs trusts and benefits advising. Here is just a sampling of the services we provide:
- Wills, including pourover wills
- Durable and medical powers of attorney
- Declaration of guardianship for oneself and one’s children
- Directives to physicians (living wills)
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Special needs trusts of all types (supplemental, first-party funded, third-party funded, etc.)
The Settle Law Firm also provides a variety of probate options, including traditional probate, muniment of title, small estate affidavits, and affidavits of heirship. If your family has recently lost someone and you need more information about your options for probate, please contact our office at 972-914-9252.